PUBLIC NOTICE: RULES & REGULATIONS FOR REPO BUYERS
REPO SALE AT 12pm EVERY WEDNESDAY WITH 2-3 LANES DEPENDING ON VOLUME. REGISTER AT MAIN OFFICE TUESDAYS 9:00am-4:00pm AND WEDNESDAYS 9:00am-12:00pm.
- Public Buyers at the Repo Sale must present a valid Driver’s License (or State ID card) and proof of Social Security number in order to register for a bidder badge. Anyone entering the sales arena must have a Bidder Badge. No guests are allowed.
- Registration card and driver’s license MUST be presented every sale.
- Annual Registration Cards will expire on December 31st of the year it was issued. Cards may be used an unlimited number of times during the year it is issued by the registered public buyer only. Sharing or lending of registration is strictly prohibited.
- Only those with badges will be permitted in the sale arena and the Bidder Badge must be displayed at all times. For safety reasons, anyone under the age of 18 is not allowed on Auction Premises. Only those with registration cards and bidder badges are allowed to bid on vehicles.
- Prior to the sale, on Tuesdays 9:00am-4:00pm and Wednesdays 9:00am-12:00pm, vehicles may be inspected and started, but cannot be moved or driven at any time.
- Public Buyers are prohibited from bidding on all vehicles except for Repo vehicles listed in the Repo Sale Handout.
- Please follow all safety rules in the arena, including not walking between the vehicles as they are being driven through the sale area, not opening vehicle hoods inside the arena, not riding in sale vehicles, and not smoking indoors.
- Only those with registration cards AND bidder badges are allowed to bid on vehicles. BUYERS BEWARE: ALL BIDS ARE FINAL.
- A separate $350.00 deposit is required UP FRONT in order to purchase a single vehicle. Another deposit must be made to purchase a second vehicle. This deposit must be made prior to receiving a bidder badge and MUST be in cash, certified funds or cashier’s check made payable to “Auction Services, Inc.” NO PERSONAL CHECKS OR CREDIT CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Deposits are non-refundable if the bid is accepted. The deposit will be applied to the purchase price of the vehicle. The deposit will be returned if not used.
- “IF” bids require a $350.00 deposit. Your “IF” offer is conditional upon the seller agreeing to sell at the offered price. Accepted “IF” bids must be paid in full (including buyer’s fee) by 12:00 Noon the following day or you will forfeit your $350 deposit and all future buying privileges.
- The person whose name and bid number appears on the paperwork MUST sign the paperwork on the block immediately after acceptance of the bid. The title will be assigned to the person whose name appears on the paperwork.
- All vehicles are sold strictly AS-IS with no warranty implied or expressed. BUYERS BEWARE: ALL BIDS ARE FINAL. Bidder is responsible for knowing what vehicle they are bidding on, that vehicle’s disclosures, and vehicle’s condition or features. There are no returns.
- FULL payment MUST be received by 12:00 the following day or you will forfeit your $350 deposit and future buying privileges.
- PAYMENT: NO PERSONAL CHECKS OR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS ACCEPTED. We accept CASH or CERTIFIED funds ONLY. Cashier Checks must be made payable to “Auction Services, Inc.”
- A Buyer’s fee will be added to the purchase price of each vehicle; this fee is based on the selling price of the vehicle.
- PUBLIC BUYERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE SALE ARENA UNTIL 12PM ON SALE DAY. Please be aware of the inherent safety hazards of an automobile auction, including but not limited to: moving vehicles, exhaust fumes, uneven walking surfaces due to weather conditions or automobile fluids, and vehicles with damaged and sharp edges, and/or dangerous mechanical conditions. You may be required to sign a Release and Waiver of Liability in order to participate in the Public Auction.
- CFAA reserves the right to revoke a Public Buyer’s registration at any time with no refund of Registration Fee.
NO PERSONAL CHECKS OR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS ACCEPTED!! We accept CASH or CERTIFIED funds ONLY. Cashier Checks must be made payable to Auction Services, Inc.